Lacelle-Drouin

jeudi, novembre 30, 2006

Wow I"m Getting.. .WOW Hey que je suis bonne :-)))

  1. Gee I'm getting good at this ...See I put links to some sites of nice people I know LOL ...If someone else as a blog to plug LoL just give me hoot LOVE AUNT DIANE
  2. i have to run..... but come back cause i'm trying to put my complete blog bilingual so see you
  3. Wow que je m ameliore.Vous voyez j ai mis des liens pour le site des gens que j aime bien LOL..Si quelqu'un voudrais s' ajoute dans la liste faites moi le savoir.Tante Diane
  4. Je dois y aller .Mais revener me voir je vais mettre ce blog bilingue

4 commentaires:

À 9:01 a.m. , Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

In both french and english!?! Wow, now that is impressive! If I can figure out how, I'll add your blog to our list as well! I love these things, now we can stay in touch! :P

R&T Gilchrist

 
À 10:17 a.m. , Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

Hi Diane,

Love your site!!! Nice to see your adding links and other fun things.

Talk to you soon,

Jon

 
À 12:29 p.m. , Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

It is a lot of fun eh?! Don't forget to spread the word to all our relatives over there eh!

Merry Christmas... I have fond memories of our Chritsmas with you two years ago!

 
À 2:24 p.m. , Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

Hey, what about me!
J'ai aussi une page "blog".
tomandirene.blogspot.com

 

Publier un commentaire

S'abonner à Publier des commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil